The Kiekens Stavac 2200 stationary dust extractor is suitable for extracting dust, chips and shavings directly at the source in production processes and production machines. The Stavac’s sophisticated filter construction makes it highly suitable for extracting voluminous material.
The extracted waste is collected in a filter bag, which is easily emptied by taking it out of the machine after removing the lid.
- Suction unit: Three-stage turbo fan
- Maximum negative pressure: 24 kPa
- Maximum airflow: 330 m³/h
- Motor: Three-phase current 230/400 V 3 50 Hz, 2.2 kW, IP 55 in star connection.
- Switch: S&S motor protection switch
- Filter type: Bag filter
- Filter surface: 1 m²
- Filter material: Polyester needle felt, 500 g/m²
- Hose connection: f 50 mm
- Electrical safety: Class 1
- Moisture protection: Drip-proof
- Dimensions: Ø 480 x 1250
- Net weight: ca. 55 kg
Who are we
Kiekens is a leading manufacturer and supplier of dust extraction equipment for everything from filtration and ventilation to fine dedusting.
Our sophisticated, workable, affordable and complete solutions add value to your business process.
We are passionate about our work. Our passion means our standard solutions almost always end up being customised, and we would not want it any other way.
Everything under one roof
A solution needs to be a good fit from start to finish. To that end, Kiekens has all necessary expertise under one roof— from consulting to execution, from plan to practice.
We are strong believers in quality; robust, durable products guarantee continuity and reliability. Quality is a matter of priorities.