B192 – C335
Heavy Duty industrial vacuum cleaners are very robust, compact cleaners with large suction capacity through a powerful by-pass, single or three phase motor. The heavy duty cleaners have integrated easy emptying preseparators, large fixed filter bags with a capacity of 30 to 105 litres. The machines are approved by TÜV, dust class M, according to EN 60335-2-69. The machines are robustly manufactured with a steel housing and a forced motor cooling guaranteeing a long working life.
The industrial vacuum cleaners can be utilised in many different areas of industry, such as general cleaning of machines, workshops, garages, warehouses etc, where dry, medium/coarse dust has to be extracted. The heavy duty machine is the best machine for these jobs.
- pre separator chamber, effective coarse particle separation
- pre separator for the collection of coarse and sharp particles, easy to empty and providing protection of the PNF-filter, prolonging the filter cleaning intervals
- combined outlet opening for clean air
- highly efficient and powerful suction units:
- 2 x 1000 watt (B192)
- PNF- filter bag, permeability <0,1% and <0,5% suitable for dry matter
- standard sound isolation
- inlet opening for the forced cooling air, supply for the units
- easily manoeuvred due to large ø 100 swivel castors
- large wheels, ø 300 mm, very suitable for uneven floors
- on/off switch, direct on line, with thermal overload protection long life drive belt
- hose connection, ø 45 mm, can be used in combination with coupling 3015805
- a three stage, high efficient turbo compressor
- a three phase motor, 2,2 kW 400V/50 Hz
Who are we
Kiekens is a leading manufacturer and supplier of dust extraction equipment for everything from filtration and ventilation to fine dedusting.
Our sophisticated, workable, affordable and complete solutions add value to your business process.
We are passionate about our work. Our passion means our standard solutions almost always end up being customised, and we would not want it any other way.
Everything under one roof
A solution needs to be a good fit from start to finish. To that end, Kiekens has all necessary expertise under one roof— from consulting to execution, from plan to practice.
We are strong believers in quality; robust, durable products guarantee continuity and reliability. Quality is a matter of priorities.